The Hy-Line Brown
The Hy-Line Brown is the result of Hy-Line Australia’s long history of genetic innovation and industry knowledge.
The Hy-Line Brown benefits include superior feed conversion, liveability and egg production.
The eggs have superior shell colour, robustness, size and internal quality.
The Hy-Line Brown also has an excellent temperament making it ideal for both intensive and free-range environments.
Key features of the Hy-Line Brown are:
- The world’s most balanced egg layer, producing over 350 eggs to 80 weeks, peaking in the high 90s
- Early laying age with optimum egg size
- Very economical feed consumption
- Best interior egg quality in the market.
- The breed is constantly being improved, with each new Hy-Line generation representing the latest advancements in breeding technology and is bred for a longer, more productive life.
The Hy-Line Brown hen is also ideally suited to free-range applications. The calm temperament, excellent feather retention, robust egg shells and persistent production to 80 weeks make it a perfect choice for free range environments
For more information download our Hy-Line Brown management guide